Cabrillo Advisors is proud to announce that Dean Colvin has been promoted to President of the firm.
Dean has led our growing team of practitioners through the company’s significant growth over the last eight years. Under Dean’s leadership, Cabrillo’s team has:
- Consistently met the increasingly complex and expanding nature of our clients’ valuation and financial modeling needs.
- Provided a growing number of complex and nuanced transaction opinions in the extremely active IPO and SPAC markets.
- Grown our reputation as a reliable and experienced provider of gift & estate tax valuations, supporting trusted high net worth advisors around the country.
“Dean’s leadership and reputation for solving complex financial valuation matters has positioned Cabrillo as a trusted member of the advisory team for critical analyses and advice to company executives and board directors across the US and Asia,” said Wade Hansen, CEO and Chairman of Cabrillo.
Cabrillo will continue to rely on Dean’s steady hand as it expands its product offerings and geographic coverage areas in the next few years, including the addition of R&D tax credit analysis, IFRS based analysis and conversions, and geographic expansion in the Midwest, Northeast, and China. For more information or to congratulate Dean, please reach out to Wade (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dean (Dcolvin@cabrilloadvisors.com).
About Cabrillo Advisors, Inc.
Cabrillo is sought out for complex valuation and transaction opinion assignments. We are sophisticated thought partners to private and public companies, investors and boards of directors.
From pre-revenue companies through public entities, boards of directors and companies rely on us for transaction opinions and valuations.
We help our clients elevate their business successes by lending our experience gained from:
- Valuing thousands of companies across a broad array of industries, from simple seed-funded businesses to significant private and public entities;
- Collaborating with seasoned professionals, including boards of directors, attorneys, consultants, accountants, entrepreneurs and;
- Successfully navigating extensive reviews by boards of directors, the SEC and auditors, while always supporting our clients’ positions and strategies.
Visit https://cabrilloadvisors.com/ or contact us to learn more about our value-added solutions.
We’re ready to work with you.
Contact us today to see how we can help you find the right solution for your financial needs.